Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C 10000mg 30 Sachets
LivOn Laboratories LypoSpheric Vitamin C is an exciting new Vitamin C supplement utilixing Smart Liposomal Encapsulation Technology for maximum Bio-Availability.
Recent clinical trials by world-renowned Vitamin C expert and pharmacologist, Steve Hickey, PhD, show that Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C is able to produce serum levels of Vitamin C nearly double those thought theoretically possible with any oral form of Vitamin C.
Smart Liposomal Nano-Spheres
Smart Liposomal Nano-Spheres are sub-microscopic bubbles made from Essential Phospholipids and filled to the brim with liquid Vitamin C. They navigate through our digestive system and deliver a powerful load of Vitamin Cstraight to the parts of the body that need it most. This unique delivery system eliminates supplement degradation by free radicals, enzymes, digestive juices, bile salts, foods or other active substances. As a result, individuals may see a dramatic increase in the amount of the supplement actually usable by the body.
Unlike all other oral delivery systems that use fillers, binders, gelatins, capsule materials, dyes, sweeteners and flavourings, Liposomal Nano-Spheres eliminate the need for such additives and provide maximised usability as well as maximised bio-availability.
These Vitamin C filled liposomes, because of their size and composition, provide the perfect transport system.
- Disperse in water or beverage
- Quickly navigate through the digestive system
- Require no digestive activity prior to assimilation
- Rapidly absorb in the small intestine and are transported intact throughout the bloodstream to the cells that need it
- Release the powerful, non-degraded Vitamin C for use throughout the body as the liposomal material is metabolized by the cells requiring repair
- All this without binders, fillers, gelatins, capsule materials, dyes, sweeteners, or flavorings common with tablet and capsule supplements
On the other hand, the traditional form of Vitamin C- tablet or capsule - is subject to a host of factors that can oxidize it, neutralize it, adulterate it, and even expel it before it ever gets to the cells that need it.